We’re always looking for people to join our team. If you’re interested in joining the Halo team, take a look at the current opportunities listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Service Associate - Stratford, ON
Our Customer Service Associates help bring the Halo experience to life by ensuring each and every customer has a great experience at any Halo Car Wash® site.
Halo Customer Service Associates work out of a dynamic fast-paced outdoor environment, working alongside team members and customers. This role requires shift flexibility, including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
Kindly forward your resume and with cover letter via email to email@example.com using the subject line “Customer Service Associate – Stratford”.
- Address all customer concerns/issues – first contact resolution (own it).
- Help drive wash volume through the sale of unlimited wash memberships.
- Support all marketing initiatives.
- Maintaining outstanding wash and site conditions, including cleaning, repairs, maintenance schedules, and site security.
- Guide customer vehicles onto the belt conveyor
- Greet, assist, and support customers at the pay terminals and vacuum areas as needed
Candidates Should Meet the Following Requirements:
- Positive attitude
- Great work ethic
- Understanding and empathy
- Great judgement
- Reliable, trustworthy, and dependable
- Experience providing outstanding customer service.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org